The Delta AcE Sweater is the preferred choice of all who carry back packs, plate carriers or other heavy gear in extreme cold weather conditions.
When combining three very different material concepts into the Delta AcE Sweater, we specifically utilized the possibilities of our UF PRO® Hybrid/Design technology in order to create a completely new and revolutionary garment.
The most temperature sensitive upper torso area - the arms- are protected with 110 g/m² G-Loft thermo insulation. The face fabric of the sleeves is a windproof, water repellent and breathable nylon rip-stop laminate. The front torso part is protected against wind-chill with the same nylon rip stop laminate and lined with the light weight and extremely fast drying 37.5™ micro fleece. And for superior wear comfort the back and armpit areas are also made of the same 37.5™ micro fleece.
The UF PRO® air/pac® inserts in the shoulder area prevent thermal bridges in this area and enhance the wear comfort when wearing a backpack.
- Windproof and water repellent 37.5™ micro fleece lined front material
- Sleeves filled with G-Loft high performance insulation lining
- 37.5™ micro fleece in the back part and arm pits area
- UF PRO® air/pac® inserts in the shoulder
- Striker sleeve pocket configuration
- Dual access front pocket
- Velcro area on the upper arm part
- Wrist warmers
- Three layer soft shell laminate, with highly breathable and windproof ePTFE membrane
- G Loft, 100% polyester high performance insulation non-woven
- 37.5™ micro fleece from Cocona® Inc
0,60 kg (size L)